M.Sc. Thesis Title: Comprehensive assessment of radiation impact from natural radioactivity and tritium around Rooppur NPP before commissioning and predicted exposures of NPP operation
B.Sc. Thesis Title: Off-grid and on-grid solar system modeling using simulation software
Awards and Scholarships:
During M.Sc. study in the 2019-2021 academic sessions in IATE NRNU MEPhI (Obninsk, Russian Federation):
- Presented reports at the 3rd and 4th International Conference "Technogenic Systems and Environmental Risk (TSER)" in 2020 and 2021, where awarded 1st place for the report in 2020.
- Report on the radiological problems of tritium in Bangladesh presented at the 2nd APEC International Energy Forum in 2020 was awarded the 1st degree diploma.
- Awarded diplomas of the 1st and 3rd degrees for making presentations at the International Conference Atom Future 2019 and 2020, respectively.
- Stipend of Highest Scale from the Russian Government in the 2019-2021 academic sessions in all months during M.Sc. study for obtaining 5.00/5.0 in all 4 semesters.
- Bangladesh Government and Russian Government Scholarship in 2019-2021 academic sessions for pursuing M.Sc. in Nuclear Power Engineering and Thermal Physics from IATE NRNU MEPhI, Obninsk, Russian Federation.
During B.Sc. in EEE study in 2014-2018 academic sessions in BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh:
- Dean's List Scholarship in all undergraduate academic levels in BUET for academic excellence.
- University Merit Scholarship in all semesters in BUET.
During GCE AS & A Level study in 2011-2013 academic sessions in Oxford International School, Dhaka, Bangladesh, under the University of Cambridge International Examinations.
- The Daily Star Award for securing 4 ‘A’ grades in the GCE ‘A’ Level Examinations held in the 2012-2013 examination session(s).
During GCE O Level study in the 2011 June & November Examination sessions in Oxford International School, Dhaka, Bangladesh, under the University of Cambridge International Examinations.
- The Daily Star Award for securing 9 ‘A’ grades in the GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations held in the 2010-2011 examination session(s).
- Highest Mark in the World in the June 2011 Cambridge O Level examinations for Additional Mathematics awarded at the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards, Dhaka, Bangladesh on 3 December 2011.
- The Daily Star Award for securing world highest marks in the Additional Mathematics in the June 2011 examination session(s).
- Academic Excellence Awards in 2009 by the Oxford International School, Dhaka, Bangladesh for the Best Academic Achievement in Class-8 in 2008-2009 academic sessions.